Main tasks and functions
The purpose is to organise and coordinate the training of higher education applicants at the third (educational and scientific) and scientific levels of higher education in order to obtain the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Science.
Main areas of activities:
- Planning, organisation, coordination and analysis of training of higher education students at the third (educational and scientific) and scientific levels;
- Educational, methodological, informational and technical support for doctoral and postgraduate studies;
- Support for the activities of Specialised Academic Councils.
MAIN FUNCTIONS OF THE DEPARTMENT ОСНОВНІ ФУНКЦІЇ ВІДДІЛУ
- Organisation and coordination of the work on admission to postgraduate and doctoral studies (admission campaign) of applicants for PhD and doctoral degree.
- Maintaining personal files of doctoral and postgraduate students.
- Formation and submission to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine of project indicators for the training of higher education students for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy and Doctor of Science by government order.
- Organisation of postgraduate training of PhD students under the educational and research programme.
- Preparation and holding of sessions for candidate examinations.
- Preparation of statistical reports and information on the training of postgraduate and doctoral students.